• Snapchat has an age minimum of 13. • Snapchat has easy to use privacy settings. • Snapchat photos do disappear BUT are easily taken by another phone or camera. • Snapchat messages are made to disappear which makes it harder to see what was taken. • NEVER post anything you don’t want to share … Read moreA few things to know about Snapchat
• Twitter is great for instant information and history. • Twitter is not for those who hold their tongue. Twitter is quick and anything is shared what is on your mind. • Hashtags on Twitter is what can bring up a certain “subject.” • Twitter has private mailboxes. • PM – Private Message or DM … Read moreA few things to know about Twitter
• Pinterest is great for ideas for both young and old. • Pinterest does have a way to send private messages and photos. • Pinterest does allow comments on pins that have been pinned on public boards. • Pinterest does have links and photos that are not G-rated. In fact, some are X-rated. Be aware … Read moreA few things to know about Pinterest
• Google is a great search engine. • ANYTHING can be searched on this engine. • SafeSearch.net is a way to use Google without bad images or posts. However, there are a few bugs when I tried to use it. • Incognito is a way to hide search history. Private searching so others cannot see … Read moreA few Things to know about Google
• Keep Informed about the Internet. • Keep the subject open and talk about what is going on their lives. • Don’t allow “closed” doors or access to the internet without open borders. • Stay accountable – everyone who has access to the wifi or electricity has knowledge that anything might be discovered. • Have … Read moreA few parenting Tips
1. Humans are the weakest link Humans are programmed to make mistakes. That’s how we learn. That’s how we have evolved biologically. Look at SpaceX, they made lots of mistakes and eventually mastered advanced rockets and spacecraft technologies. Even with a team of experts they still manage to crash lots of rockets before docking successfully … Read moreThe question is not if your company will get hacked but when. Planning and on-going preparation is the ultimate protection against cyber attacks.
Many breaches stem from the same root causes. What are the most common security problems leaving companies vulnerable? Failure to check code before it’s deployed Certain risks will stay strong unless businesses change their behavior, says Kelley. Injections, which she explains is a popular vector of attack, have been a known vulnerability type for fifteen … Read more7 Common Reasons Companies Get Hacked
TNE Trusted Network Environment TNI Trusted Network Interpretation TOR Trusted Operating Root TOS Trusted Operating System TP Tamper Proof TPA Third Party Access TPA Third Party Auditor TPE Trusted Path Execution TPF Tiny Personal Firewall TPKE Threshold Public Key Encryption TPL Trusted Products List TPM Technical Protection Measure TPM Trusted Platform Module TPV Third Party … Read moreCyber Security acronyms, abbreviations, terminology and jargon starting with page 81 to 90